The results of the re-granting scheme of LADDER project, supporting grass root actions on development education, are now available for three more countries: Italy, Denmark and Slovakia.
ALDA is pleased to announce here the 6 organisations whose projects have been awarded thanks to their significant proposals related to DEAR. We congratulate for this success, and we introduce you the winners:
- Somali Women’s Organization in Denmark (SWOD) – “Girls have rights too” (Denmark)
- Abdinasir Jama – “Thirsty” (Denmark)
- MUSOCO – “Citizens Together for a Global Citizenship” (Italy)
- COSPE – “Displaced visions” (Italy)
- NGO CEPTA – “Zvolen separates waste” (Slovakia)
- OW Slatinka – “We work locally, we think globally” (Slovakia)
The Re-granting schemes for Poland, Bulgaria, Malta, Greece and Ireland are still on going and the results of these countries will be also published in the specific pages of each partners (click on the specific country to be redirected to the specific call) in early 2017!
Leave A Comment